Discover in a few hours with an expert guide (in Italian) the charm of the historic center of Palermo with its spectacular Baroque churches, its decadent aristocratic palaces among alleys, Renaissance squares and Arab markets. Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of this city with a genuine Palermitan.
- We will enter the ancient Capo market and if you want you can taste the tasty street food
- We will visit the Cathedral of Palermo
- I will tell you the story of the Teatro Massimo, symbol of the Belle Epoque and of the Florio family.
- You will hear the adventures of the mysterious sect of the Beati Paoli, the miracles of Santuzza and the terrible murder of the Baroness of Carini
- You will admire the marvelous Fontana Pretoria and I will reveal to you why they call it the fountain of Shame.
- I'll tell you where to eat the best cannoli and drink the best coffee in the world.
Come with me to discover Palermo: I will reveal stories and secrets that no guide will ever tell you.
ONLY IN ITALIAN